LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 23 May 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Can we register a sale deed of a property at other register offices instead of concerned register office by registration act section 30?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 23 May 2022
Where the property is situated? In most states, a document can be registered online. If in your state no online registration, then you have to opt under Sec.30 of Registration Act, 1908.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 24 May 2022

It is not possible as it is related to stamp duty. Registrar will not allow to register. Consult with local lawyer.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 May 2022
Registration of documents under Sec.30 is allowed in the District Headquarters office only. But nowadays online registration is available in most states.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query