Registered will

My father Late Shri Dattaram Atmaram Sannake Owner Member of Society had made a Registered Will in 2008 and a Registered Gift Deed in 2010 which had mentioned 475 sqft built up, but my was not updated in Share Certificate till date of my father even though given several Complaints by him.
Ours Society land given by Collector under PWR 219 scheme. Fighting for my Membership with Society after death of my father atlast Order given by Regional Deputy Commissioner Samaj Kalyan Belapur in my name but not through Gift Deed but through Inheritance by mentioning in other letter saying Gift deed is not acceptable.
My cousins who have illegally occupied my 1 kitchen room had filed suit in 2010 which got disposed in 2016 by Decree Order.
Again they filed Appeal after 1 year after death of my father which is pending for objections which have mentioned we have received caveat by respondents. My father had made an executor in Will to his friend Son. Who is denying about having no knowledge about the caveat. Recently my Advocate made a notice unknowingly by taking Signature on it and submitted it to BMC Assessment and Collection Dept which mentioned the Cousins are my fathers brothers Children which was not as my father was alone Son to my Grand Father. After realising I made a complaint to bmc for Cancellation of Advocate Notice which was still not replied. I want to know what power does executor have and how to withdraw caveat. Can I withdraw it. My father friend son who is executor are ready to give NOC for not having any interest in Property. Is it right to take NOC and what should be the format. Also I have submitted my letter to Police to register FIR against illegal activities of tampering and Destroying Documents by Society Collusion with Cousins which was not registered since Nov 07 2020.
Recently again discovered that Sub Registrar had issued 2 index for Gift Deed by different Date and time. The original Gift Deed which have receipt and date same are without stamped and Annexures unregistered, but recently issued certified copy which have different Date. This means that they have cheated me.
What steps should I have to take. Please 🙏 help

Facts, as posted lacks clarity. Please post simple facts.

Be precise and specific to your query.

ParshuramOnline (Querist)

My father Made a Registered Gift Deed in 2010. The only paper index 2 date 24.06.2010 which was not stamped and the annexure are not certified.
Recently I applied for Certified copy Of index. I found that the Date and Time are different means 23.06.2010. is it possible to make 2 Index for 1 Property or the sub Registrar had cheated who was managed by Society to grab Property

×