LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Regarding ramp

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My house faces 25 feet road, which is at the dead end of 25feet road, there is a conservancy which is about 5 feet width and it is perpendicular to the 25 feet road. This conservancy road is 4 feet below 25 feet road and the residents here use stairs to approach 25feet road. Now residents in this conservancy road are approaching bbmp to extend these steps to a ramp to which bbmp has to further dig 25 feet road to make a ramp. Such an act stops me from taking out my car. And instead of a flat road in front of my house I will have a ramp. Is it legally allowed for bbmp to make a ramp on public road? How can I stop this act legally?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/todays_posts.asp#
P. Venu (Expert) 08 November 2021
Is this not a repeated query?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 November 2021
It would be appropriate to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and professional advise.