LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding land lord,

(Querist) 21 February 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,
I sanjiv kumar residing in a rental house sincce 0ct 2009 at patna , Bihar,
i am paying rents as well as electric bills to landlord on time on regular basis,
my landlord not paying electric bills to govt from feb 2015,
yesterday govt has cut the electric,
my landlord resides in other house so he is not facing problem,
when i told him to pay the electric bills he denied and told me vacant the house,
there is one more renter residing in this house,
in this condition what can i do pls suggest me,

sanjiv kumar,
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 21 February 2016
You should clear the dues, get the supply of electricity.

Have you proof of payment of electric bill to landlord if so send notice to land lord. If he does not refund the amount adjust in future rent after informing him by registered post.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 22 February 2016
Mr. Goyal is right.. act accordingly.. there is no other way so far

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query