LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding land issue

(Querist) 28 June 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, we had a land of 2.38 cents . We sold 1.85 cents in that land as we have debt. Document writer doesn't change boundaries as my father is illiterate. Now, we have applied for survey. We paid challan 2 times . It's already 8th year. Can we put a case in the consumer court ?.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 28 June 2017
Without seeing the relevant documents and paper we can not come to give our advice, so better to approach local lawyer and show all the details of documents and act accordingly
Kumar Doab (Expert) 28 June 2017
The seller and buyer may agree on correction deed.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 June 2017
Full facts not given.
From the given facts, it seems that the dispute is not related to consumer forum.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query