LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding change in ws

(Querist) 22 February 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear all,

I raised preliminiry objection for the maintainabality of the petition of divorce by my wife in family court. If my wife's petition is dismissed, and she refiles it later, can i can change some portion of my WS which I think I should have written. Like I denied something but did not add the explanetion for it and the real happening which are happened and which were worse than what my wife accused me of and I denied. Can dismissed petition's counter can be referred line by line for purpose of match the previous and later WS?

I thanking you all for all kind helps.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 22 February 2012
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 23 February 2012
Fresh petition gives fresh right to defend on all fresh grounds.
Shantilal Pandya (Expert) 23 February 2012
Specific nature of previous pleading and departure is not shown !
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 23 February 2012
Yes you can. I agree.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query