Reg- stay for miner

Dear sir,

i am miner 13 year old my father is death last 10 year back
now my grandfather transfer property to his daughter and this is Inheritance property so i want file to court and which reason valid and court stay many year valid pl do needful

If the questioned property is ancestral then your grandfather cannot legally transfer it,you have right and share in it .You may seek partition and claim your share.

Dear sir,
thank you sir, but I need not share now and I want to share after my grand father death now what I will do pl suggest me

If at all you are Very Much Worried about your safety of the Properties Discuss in detail with an Local Kind Advocate and send an Letter / Notice to the Concerned Registrar with Property details and in detail about your Rights in the Ownership and if you are monetarily sound your Advocate could give an Public Notice in News Papers also.

You said that you are a minor with the age of 13 years. Whether you have now become a major or minor. your query is just confusing. If you are a minor, your guardian on behalf of you shall file a case for your share as you are a legal heir of the property.

Any suggestion depends upon the personal law applicable and the nature of property. If a Hindu and the property is ancestral,you cannot be deprived of your rights as a co-parcener.

×