LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Redevelopment of co-op. hsg. soc. when landowner not traceable..

(Querist) 26 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 
how to put up a plan for re-development of old building of a co-op. housing society before Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, when the original owner of the plot is not traceable and has not conveyed the said plot in the name of the society?
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 26 May 2012
Dear Prashant Bhat
you should contact mr. Ajay Sethi Advocate, He is from Mumbai and may be he can help you in this regard.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 27 May 2012
Take help of local lawyer.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 28 May 2012
Take help of local lawyer in Mumbai, Ld. Sethi can be a good choice.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query