Rectification deed

This query is : Resolved 

15 May 2019

Hi sir,

I am planning to buy a plot from X in sy no128/2.
but 128/2 is 7.76 acres .
128/2 is owned by A.
A sold 2 acres to X
A sold 2 acres to Y
A sold 2 acres to Z
A sold 1.76 acres to M.

X applied for Subdivision of survey number.
survey done.
subdivision statement prepared and gave sy no 128/2C in X name.
but mro sign is pending since 3 months.

if I get sale deed with sy no 128/2 now.

after getting mro approval ,

can i rectify document with 128/2C instead of 128/2 by paying minimum stamp duty?

is it possible?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
15 May 2019

No. before registration of Sale deed, the MRO/Tahsildar shall issue correlation certificate and it shall be tallied with ROR-IB.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 May 2019

The survey number has to be clarified before registration of Sale Deed.
Prima facie it is an algebraic question with so many suppositions, combination and permutations.
However, it would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/record and proper guidance/proceedings.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x