LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 16 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir
My wife has filed 498/dv to my family & 125 on me
We have got bail in 1st day itself to all family members
Till date case is pending in court & as on date no charges been filed
Also we have applied for 482 in high court for 498 quash, but we have got stay orders from high court
In 125 i court has finalized some interim maintenance & i have paid with due respect of court
all case are 6 months old
Now my question is now if wife wants to compromise with me & want to come back with me
What is the process to be followed by her & what safety precaution i should follow
Does she needs to go high court to take all her complaints back
Please suggest
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 16 August 2017
It is better if marriage is saved.

Get MOU signed from both parties and all the cases be withdrawn.

Even after settlement, bitterness may not end for some time, a lot of adjustment / understanding would be required.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 August 2017
Is wife willing.....................!
P. Venu (Expert) 17 August 2017
The compromise could be carried out as a part of the Petition under Section 482 CrPC.
sourabh (Querist) 18 August 2017
@p venu : not able to understand your reply
Kumar Doab (Expert) 18 August 2017
Explore the remedy suggested by Mr. P.Venu.
sourabh (Querist) 18 August 2017
Dear Venu sir,please share your number or let me explain in detail
sourabh (Querist) 22 August 2017
Dear Sir
In this regards, my only question is how soon can we close 498a, i dont want to run for longer time, wife on the other hand wants to come back but she has big ego & demanding wrong things like to deposit some amount for child & will come back & will not close 498a too, once she resides with me for 3 months then only she will close 498a,
Now we have spoken to lot of people in this matter, some of well wisher told us that firstly apply for child custody and visitation rights as i'm already paying interim maintenance,
Secondly can we put counter pressure by filing case for dowry prevention act as they have said 50 lacs as dowry given.
Thirdly can we file tax evasion petition for my wife & in laws that what is source of 50 lacs

Please suggest
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 August 2017
Your lawyer can inform you even much more than this...........

Apply your own judgment.

Trust and respect are basics for a marriage to sustain.
The OP may also ask you to close all cases..
sourabh (Querist) 22 August 2017
Please suggest a suitable solution, i too want to save my marriage but wife not ready to agree, she is in mindset that they have filed all cases against me so everytime we will bow down and accept there conditions
sourabh (Querist) 25 August 2017
Dear Sir
In case 125, judge has given the judgement to pay interim maintenance 14000 monthly to my wife, this decision made by him is very fast & it is exactly 25% of my salary.
I have already given 2 times
Now if i dont pay & say in court in written that wife should come back to me as till date there is no conclusion on 498 or dv, 498 we have already got stay orders from high court
Can i do so
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 25 August 2017
This is interim maintenance, bring all facts on the court file regarding her earning if any, education etc.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query