Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ration card

(Querist) 02 February 2013 This query is : Resolved 
i want to sort this for a friend,he has a ration card and it got wrongly stamped that he is getting gas from bharat gas, but in fact he is not and he will now apply for a new gas connection,
how does he remove the wrong stamp on the ration card saying that gas getting two gas cylinders??

please let me know..
ajay sethi (Expert) 02 February 2013
visit the rationing office . contact Rationing officers . point out that you have no gas connection as on date . get it rectifed
R.Santha Moorthy (Expert) 03 February 2013
you may contact the Bharat Gas Dealer, who made the false stamping in the ration card and apply for removing the stamping. Definitely they can guide you properly.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 03 February 2013
I do endorse the practical advice of Moorthy.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query