Query regarding ancestral land

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
05 March 2021

Hello Dear lawyers,

MY mother wants to file a suit against my maternal grandfather (nana) to get her share in ancestral property.

My grandfather nana refused to give my mother any share.

My maternal grandfather is karta in ancestral land and we live in Haryana.

What case should we file so that my mother can get her share.

Any guidance.
Thanks in advance.
P.s. Land is ancestral only not self acquired

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
06 March 2021

It is presumed that you are Hindu, your mother has a right to the ancestral property of your grandpa.

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)
06 March 2021

She has a share in the ancestral property and she has to file a partition suit in the civil court to get her share of property.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
07 March 2021

Your mother has right to get share in ancestral property.she has to file partition suit against her father.

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)
07 March 2021

well advised by all learned friends.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
08 March 2021

Repeated query.
Read response of experts in original thread.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x