Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

quash of 363 Ipc in high court

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
my friend booked in false case under 363 ipc in 2014 as Accused no.3. now police is calling him to appear in court and arrest warrant is issued against him. he did not appear in court for a single hearing bcz he did not recieve any summon for hearing. He wants to quash this case is high court and dnt want appear in lower court as an accused.
Siddharth Jain (Expert) 26 April 2018
Section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, any person can file a petition before the High Court praying to�quash (reject or dismiss) a FIR.
For any other queries, feel free to contact me at
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 April 2018
Thank You Siddharth Sir. please let me clear more doubts.police mention him as absconding in chargesheet. is there any chances of rejection of our prey by HC ? and how much expenses for this process ?
should we provide certified copy of case sheet in HC, obtained by lower court ?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 April 2018
You've Criminal Writ of Mandamus Remedy in Highcourt as well as section 482 Cr.P.C remedy to get quashed your false FIR.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 April 2018
Anonymous author is not entertained.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query