quash filling

This query is : Resolved 

05 September 2017

we are 10 members in my village police filled the against us. police filled 6 sections to all. ipc 353 is also filled. but I don't know the case filled against me I know only when I am applying passport now. so my passport status is adverse. so now I am wish to apply quash petition, I am the last one of the accust list no. 10. so can I get release from the case. please give your valuable opinion.

Ashok (Querist)
05 September 2017

case status is fresh summon

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)
05 September 2017


Get the copy of the FIR and see whether the case has been filed against you or not .... Then only go for quashing of the FIR ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
05 September 2017

In joint case, punishment can be awarded to any one / more than one/ to all against whom charges are proved. It does not differentiate on which no. the accused is.

Take help of local lawyer, show him full case file.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
05 September 2017

nothing to more to add.

Ashok (Querist)
07 September 2017

thanks for your suggestions, but I have one more doubt the sections are related to public nuisance case and motor vehicle act and only one is crime 353 , I am not involved in that crime my name is given by someone. so punishment level is what? with fine only or any imprisonment?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
07 September 2017

You have to defend and prove your innocence before the court as you have been charged.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x