Upgrad LLM

Purchase of rehabilitated property

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
23 October 2020

One party wants to sell the plot including house at rehabilitation area. That plot was allotted by Sea bird naval govt.. They have only allotted letter. And they said they are land looser and it was mentioned in letter and no other conditions.
Whether DC permission is needed to sell.
Same property dimension is not entered in e swattu means ns and ew and check bandi site nos by panchayat. Raj. Or they don't have any other survey doc.
Advice to purchase it or not.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
23 October 2020

Local state government rules are applicable, show all documents to local layer and discuss in detail as considerable amount is involved.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
23 October 2020

Such allotted sites are being transferred/sold and it has become common.But, it is not valid in law and the purchaser is at risk always.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
23 October 2020

A plot or site which was allotted by the government cannot be sold without permission. If sold, it is not valid.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
24 October 2020

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts /documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
24 October 2020

1. Coordinate with a local Property Lawyer with all available documents.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x