Public drinking water sold for commercial purposes

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
20 July 2019

Outside my premises there is a corporation water tap and this tap supplies drinking water to the local people surrounding there are 5 to 6 unlicensed foothpath shops selling chowmein and fast foods tea etc, who come to this tap and fill up huge huge drums of this drinking water for the purposes of running their shops..they forcibly take the water and openly declaring that the water is to be supplied to their shops first then the public can fetch drinking water..they say that they are paying the local ps for the same...
Poor old senior citizens cannot fetch water properly for they domestic use..
Please advice

20 July 2019

Dear Sir,
You may lodge complaint with higher local officers and also tried to file PIL in High Court.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
20 July 2019

You may send written complaint to corporation about the illegal use of water.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
21 July 2019

complaint in municipal authority of ur area about illegal use of water by said footpath shop owners.

WilliamOnline (Querist)
21 July 2019

Thank you sirs for the help

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x