Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i m a sister of a guy who have been killed of some guys of our neighbourhood and the accused have a criminal their family is trying to pressurise the witness family in that situation we are very worried that they can also harm me n my family in that situation can we demand for protection.
plz help me out..........
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 15 February 2011
Lodge a complaint before the police station and in case police defaults to take any action against the culprits ,you can seek intervention of the court.
Dayananda Gowda (Expert) 16 February 2011
Devajyothi is right
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 16 February 2011
You can seek help of media also, to attract the notice of administration.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 February 2011
can you help us by telling the way by following which we can reach to media and also can you give us the nos of some media person
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 16 February 2011
Find in the websites of respective channels.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 February 2011
can u tell some website
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 16 February 2011
Contact 09729985995.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query