Property verification

This query is : Resolved 

15 May 2019

Would like to have legal opinion on buying a property. Property is based in Hyderabad. Please advise your contact number if interested. Thankyou

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 May 2019

Consult a local prudent lawyer to search title of subject property.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
15 May 2019

Dear querist yes. consult a local lawyer. however verify the Title of the property,title of the seller, Fair adangal copy/Pahani of S.No., original documents EC for 30 years. etc.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x