Upgrad LLM

Property registered on father name when my father is munor

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
25 October 2020

A agriculture land is registered on my father name in 1965 when he was minor (1 years) by my grandfather. According to sale deed my father is fully and independent owner of land. Mutation is my father name since 1965 to till now. Property tax paid by my father continuously since his major age 1985 to till now. Possession of land an all relevant document on my father name. My grandfather died in1999. Previous year 2019 my two younger uncle file a case in SDM court to cancel of mutation (jamabandi) . Can they take shared in my father land... My father take a bank loan on this land. We have all paper of this land

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
25 October 2020

No they can not take a share in the given facts.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
25 October 2020

Your could challenge the ownership of land before the Benami Transaction Act came in force but after the came in force of said act your uncles are legally esto ped to claim share in the land your father has become absolute owner of land.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
25 October 2020

As per your query, your father is the absolute owner of the property. No one can claim it.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
26 October 2020

Your father is absolute owner of the self acquired property.
Land is a State subject which differ from one State to other State.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x