25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property problem

(Querist) 13 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 
My grand father is selling land under pressure of my uncle.but it is illegal. Before also he has sold 4 acre land under pressure of one of my uncle again he is repeating the same thing.even after selling land all money comes in my uncle's hand. If we will not stop it,slowly-slowly my uncle will force to sell whole land. So please if there is any way to stop this let me know. Please
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 13 April 2012
if your grandfather self earned property or not ? and if self earned than transfer or give gift to some one, otherwise you can prove it illegal threatening than made police complaint with proof.
punita parnami (Querist) 13 April 2012
it is grand father's self earned
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 April 2012
Sorry you can do nothing.
It is his self earned property and he can do anything out of it.

Would you listen if your grand father dictate how to expend your own salary/income?
V R SHROFF (Expert) 13 April 2012
You have no choice. Only your grand father have choice to do whatever he wish with his self earned property.

You may have to suffer because your mother/ father had ill treated your grandfather.

You show special love & he may give out of love and affection. Love him before any demand.
punita parnami (Querist) 13 April 2012
there is nothing like demand. he sold the property when we were out of station.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 13 April 2012
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 13 April 2012
If it is self acquired property of GF then you cannot do anything. If it is acquired by the income of the ancestral family business then you can claim your share in the share of your father, but it required good pleading.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 14 April 2012
आप को सही हिदायत दी गयी हैं .रिश्ता जो भी हो ,कोई किसी को अधिकार के प्रयोग से रोक नहीं सकता है ,चाहे मौजूद हो या बहार हो.
punita parnami (Querist) 14 April 2012
thanks to all of u

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query