LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property mutation

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 June 2023 This query is : Resolved 
my father buy a plot in 1998 of 252 gajj in haryana after we shifted to gujarat and the deed of the plot where done in 2005 but the intaqal was not done at that time due to lack of knowledge now the owner of the land from which we purchased the land is now denying to do registry again and demanding money again now what can i do
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 June 2023
File case against the seller.
Dr. J C Vashista Online (Expert) 02 June 2023
Mutation of sale deed is the duty (automatic) of concerned Revenue / Municipal authorities which do not have bearing on the legal transfer of title (ownership) in the name of vendee (purchaser).
P. Venu (Expert) 02 June 2023
Who is in possession/occupation of the property?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 06 June 2023
If you have a registered sale deed on your name, you can very well approach the revenue department with an application enclosing a copy of the sale deed to get the property mutated to or name, if they send a notice to the vendor, let them come and answer before the authorities concerned or you can get the mutation done without their presence also.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now