FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property matter in the court

(Querist) 29 June 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts of the Forum,
Late Mrs. B gives her property to (1)Mrs. B, Mr. R R, Mrs. I and Mr. SPB, some property which was taken over by Government and amount is due will be shared by equally by above four persons. And (2) remaining land property ie Patta, Inam lands, tenancy land were given to Mr.SPB. Mr. RR and Mr. SPB are own brothers and Mr. RR is older to Mr. SPB
After the death of Mrs. B, Mr. RR immediately taken GPA from MR. SPB for (2) property and dealing with same, and because of practices in the family younger brother Mr. SPB never asked about deals /deeds done by his elder brother Mr. RR in regards to the (2) property even about property (1) also.
In a case where a land was given to Army for lease and dispute rose between a third party Mr. NRS ,about the owner ship of this land, Mr.RR without consulting Mr.SPB had entered in to compromise ( compromise condition is not there in GPA given)with the third party Mr. NRS in the High court in 40: 60(third party Mr. NRS ) sharing basis (In this 40%, Mr.RR included the names of A , B, C, D, E, F, who are nowhere connected with will of Mrs. B or the (2) property…. Now both Mr. RR & Mr. SPB have died.
Mr. SPB gave all the property that had come to him to his daughter Mrs. PS. After the deathMr.SPB we found that there is some discriprency in the will (ie that the third party Mr. NRS, with whom Mr. RR entered in to compromise is wrong on two counts. ONE is false interpretation of the document, the third party having; TWO is, GPA do not contain the permission to compromise and that too GPA holder has taken 6 more un concernd persons along with him in the compromise petition.) .Without knowing these facts Mr. SPB in his ‘WILL’ state that Mrs. PS will have ¼ share in 40% of the compromised property.
Now this third party Mr. NRS argues that Mr.SPB is binding to this compromise agreement.
I request Experts of the Forum, to kindly help me, by suggesting the way out for this problem.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 29 June 2017
Well, how you related to this issue,where the property is situated ? Better to approach local lawyer and furnish all relevant papers and act accordingly
Ramesh (Querist) 29 June 2017
I am the effected party. Thanks for your reply. But I expected answer to my query . Please , learned members of the Forum to kindly guide me. Thanking you ALL.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 June 2017
Consult some other local prudent lawyer with case file if you has lost faith in your lawyer.
Ramesh (Querist) 30 June 2017
I thought some one from the forum would help me, but.... Still I have faith in the Forum.
Ramesh (Querist) 30 June 2017
I thought some one from the forum would help me, but.... Still I have faith in the Forum.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 June 2017
Full case file need to be referred, discuss with your lawyer.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 01 July 2017
Because of your faith and trust, we give our suggestion to approach local lawyer and solve the porblem

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query