LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property issue

(Querist) 01 December 2018 This query is : Resolved 

A Muslim and B Muslim bought 2 Houses ie., X (3 Cents),Y ( 1.5 Cents ) with their names Registered in the Registration Deed. Later A and B died. The X property is enjoying by A's Legal heirs and Y Property is enjoying by B's Legal Heirs. Here A legal heirs want to take the X property only and B's legal heirs didnot want the property get registered. A legal heirs want to give shares to the legal heirs of B. B legal heirs are enjoying Y property and A didnot want any share in Y property. But B legal heirs wants huge amount in return to get the property registered. B legal heirs are demanding huge amount to get the property registered in the A legal heirs name. What my friend have to do ? Please Suggest
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 02 December 2018
Internal family dispute could be solved by family members. But the registration requires stamp duty, which must be paid.Oterwise to enjoy without valid document. It is their will and pleasure.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 December 2018
Dear Shaik ji
as per your query, two brothers A & B purchased the property i.e. 2 houses through one registered document, but not two separate documents. Hence all the legal heirs of A & B have equal rights over the houses. so amicably settle the issue with your family elders/well wishers etc., and then register the partition deed. The stamp duty is less for partitions between family members in most of the States. Consult an experienced Advocate of your area for further guidance.
Arif Shaik (Querist) 04 December 2018
Thank u satyanaryana sir.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :