Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property division

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
My grandmother had some house property.
I have two elder brothers. Before death my grandmother gifted her house property in the name of my both elder brother jointly. My grandmother died before my birth & property being gifted also before my birth. I am the youngest son of my father.
I want to know that can I take share of the said property.
A V Vishal (Expert) 13 July 2011
No, you cannot take share in the said property.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 13 July 2011

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query