LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property dispute double registration

(Querist) 20 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Hi, My Open Plot is double registered by unknown persons recently.
Can we file a case directly in Honorable HighCourt of Telangana for speedy Judgements/Orders.
Property located in Alampur, Gadwal district Telangana.
Please suggest.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 20 June 2024
There is no provision to approach high court directly to file the proposed suit until and unless the pecuniary jurisdiction falls in high court jurisdiction.

Your case will not fall in high court original side jurisdiction, hence you have to approach appropriate civil court for relief and remedy
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 June 2024
Yes. You can file a case in civil court under the jurisdiction where the property is situated.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 22 June 2024
Contact a local lawyer to initiate suit to declare the registration as void.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now