LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Proceedings enquiry

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Is there any provision to have a non police Enquiry officer regarding a proceedings drawn up a police person???
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 December 2023
The Government decides whether to conduct an inquiry with other Government Servants or not. What is your problem? Why inquiry against a police person?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 December 2023
The best reply has been given on query without facts.

Basically you have not been able to convey what you want to know.

Please give facts of the case and how you are connected.

This forum cannot solve riddles.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 December 2023
Government permission to be obtained to prosecute a government official.
The police officer is a government official.
If it is a criminal complaint then it will be prosecuted by the public prosecutor, if it is departmental inquiry then the competent authority shall appoint suitable inquiry officer.
You have not discussed the problem hence the opinion is limited.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now