Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedures at consumer forum

(Querist) 11 February 2018 This query is : Resolved 
The query is related to the "Argument" stage

1.If need be, can a complainant submit additional documents to substantiate what has been stated in the "Complaint (version)" and "Affidavit" ( Without expanding the scope of the complaint or the prayer) ?

2. If "yes", should the complainant seek permission of the Forum for permission to do so ?

3. Can he also produce a witness , if need be, after seeking the permission from the Forum ?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 11 February 2018
With the permission of presiding officer,you can file amendments with notice to
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 12 February 2018
Yes, Yes, Yes! With the permission of the presiding officer you can file oral/witness evidence and documentary evidence such as affidavits etc at the time of Arguments and also consumer forum.after notice to the opposite party.
M N Sridhata (Querist) 12 February 2018
Thanks Mr Isaac Gabriel and Mrs Usha Kapoor
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 12 February 2018
If you appreciate my answer can't you give me likes?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query