25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prior permission for purchasing a house.

(Querist) 24 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Please let me know whether a W.B. Govt. employee can buy a house/ flat before getting the permission letter for purchasing the same, after sending the application to the Govt. for that purpose.

Yours faithfully,
Arunjyoti Dasgupta.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 May 2018
It is not advisbale without getting permission to purchase an immovable property as per civil services rules. Request your vendor to give time till the permission is issued. or submit an application to the authorities that the agreement time will be lapse in a short period and request to issue permission before expiry of the time.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 May 2018
I agree with Kavaksatyanarayana,
Guest (Expert) 25 May 2018
You may apply for permission in the prescribed form, as per the Conduct Rules prescribed for the employees of your state,
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 25 May 2018
It is enough if you purchase and then intimate your office. You need not wait for any permission.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query