LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Power of attorney for selling my property

(Querist) 08 October 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir
I am residing in U.A.E.I want to sell my property in India.Shall I Give power of attorney for selling to my relative through Indian consulate in U.A.E or the power has to be given in person at the concerned registrar office
NOTE I have given power of attorney to my father in law in 2004 to manage my property but not for mortgaging or selling
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 09 October 2014
Yes, give a power of attorney.

Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450
Guest (Expert) 09 October 2014
It Could be done at the Place of your Living also. Consult your Local Indian Registrar Office thro your Relative and the Indian Consulate in UAE for the Procedure and Formalities.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 09 October 2014
You can execute power of attorney before the consulate or any other authorised officer of the embassy and send it to India where the attorney would get it stamped and registered.
ajay sethi (Expert) 09 October 2014
give specific power of attorney to any member of your family for sale of property , for registration purposes etc . it has to be attested before indian consulate . power of attorney would have to be registered in india
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 October 2014
Well advised by experts, besides, you have to send the POA Deed in a sealed cover to he address of your agent, who in turn shall take it before the concerned registrar, the registrar will open the sealed cover, verify the details with the agent through is identification evidences, shall register the power of attorney deed, and thus the power agent will be able to take care of your needs as delegated by you through the said deed unto him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query