This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
28 January 2021

In criminal case police submitted cancellation report. As I cannot appear can I authorise advocate to appear before court through power of attorney.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
29 January 2021

You can engage Advocate by giving him vakalatnama

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
29 January 2021

Yes. You can engage an advocate by giving VAKALTANAMA.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
30 January 2021

Yes, engage an advocate from same locality

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
01 February 2021

Agree with the advice from experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x