LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
all experts,

A son buying property (he is in abroad)in his mother name, and after one the buyer transfer POA to his name without registration and give some behest from abroad, after written POA to his name after one year he will come and register the POA to his name as a sale deed,

it is possible ? its valid one ?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 May 2011
What is your query? Make it clear.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 May 2011
yes, its not clear
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 27 May 2011
Make clear your query.. We will make you clear..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query