Plentiff and defendant

Related to Original suit case held in Taluk court Basavaraj was plentiff and me was Defendant, amidst one more additional petition we as given related to same case . Additional petitioner ragarded as Defendant . In last judgement plentiff case was dismissed with cost .
Now additional petitionor went to appeal now he made me and above case's plentiff( Basavaraj)as Defendants.

Can he (Basavaraj)contend in court as Defendant? Because he was contended in court against additional petitionor, now going to contend fair enough for plentiff

When one plaintiff out of two is not going for appeal, another plaintiff can be included as defendant in appeal.

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/plentiff-and-defendant-724501.asp

In an appeal, there is no plaintiff and defendant, but only appellant and respondent.

×