LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

plaicng on record the documents

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 April 2010 This query is : Resolved 
can a person who has not filed the documents along with the written statemant befiled at the time of evidence, if so under which order.
Srinath Kondapally (Expert) 06 April 2010
yes, he can
Suryanarayana Tangirala (Expert) 06 April 2010
Yes Documents can be filed at anytime.If it is Plaintiff it is filed under Order 7 Rule 14(3).For defendant it is Order 8 Rule 1A(3)
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 07 April 2010
yes defendant can produce the documents at the time of his evidence by filing an application u/o viii r 1a r/w sec 151 CPC
B K Raghavendra Rao (Expert) 07 April 2010
If copies of documents relied upon by the defendants could not be produced along with the written statement, an interlocutory application has to be submitted under Order VIII Rule 1 read with section 151 of CPC and seek permission of the court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query