Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinath Kondapally's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 220

+ View Full Profile


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    we will answer questiones from Civil,Criminal and Family laws, and legal documants but not fromaccounts,taxation,audit,company law custom and exciselaws

    My area of expertise
    civil,ciminal and family laws

    My experience in the area (years):
    about 15 Years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : in laws harassment for money
    Hi my wife and i got married in feb 2013,it was a arrange marriage, iam working abroad, iam a Muslim .and upon sympathy i married a poor girl, whose father died did not ask for any dowry or any demand, it was poorly arranged Muslim marriage, but the problems all started from my wife side, because she married me because iam rich, and she wanted to leave lavishly, and wanted to spend too much money, wanted to give money to her parents from my income found out that this is not good to spend all my savings on my wife parents, so i started advising my wife not to do so, then she started torturing me mentally. And her parents started me abusing that iam not a good person, very misery ,and I have undergone all this torture from her and her parents, then she started me comparing with other, in social status and personality etc etc,where as both of us look very good togather.but my wife expectation are too much, she wanted me to buy a lavish house, where she only want to leave without my parents. She wanted me to follow her orders whatever she will say I have to do it, otherwise she will start torturing me, up on completion of vacation which I have taken from my work I return back to the country where iam working, mean while when I was in india,I tried a lot to apply for passport to my wife, due to insufficient documents from her part I could not get it done. now its been 5 months only that I have left my wife in my parents home. she used to always demand me that she wanted to stay at her parents’ home once I will go abroad. But I did not listen to her due to some problems in my family. Now for my shock all of sudden my wife went to her parents house with out taking my permission, and her mother called me and abused me stating that iam impotent guy that is why I did not take my wife with me to abroad. And my mother in-law and her brother is threatening me that they will go to court and fill a case that iam impotent, she is demanding me to pay her daughter 20 lacks compensation. And my wife want to take divorce from me on this ground basis, and they are spreading this news among my society and relatives. Because every one is blaming their family that they are taking very wrong decision, even their close relatives also on my side only. my in-laws are already having very bad reputation In their area, before marriage nobody told us, now after this issues everyone is telling that my mother in-law did it with her husband also, and her mother did with her father also. Where in real iam not at all impotent, iam sexually very active guy, I used to participate in sex a lot with my wife, but I don’t know why they are blaming me.i have very good reputation in my town. they are just defaming me because iam no more in their control. In this situation I wanted to ask you people that, 1.whether my in-laws can fill a case against me under 498A,(in real neither me nor my family demanded or tortured or verbally abuse my wife for dowry) ???whether this particular sections is applicable for all religions in india????? 2.Can I fill defame case against my in-laws with proper medical certificates that iam not at all impotent. ????? 3.can they confiscate my passport so that they want me to stop flying abroad ???? 4.what are all the possibilities that they can do against me legally 5.what are all the possibilities that I can do against them legally. I need best suggestion on this issue. Because iam facing too much mental torture and iam not able to focus on my job because of this nuisance.

  • S P Goel says : D V Act case
    Dear sir, This is S P Goel, from Delhi 9810101999, my wife lodged a petition in Karkardooma court under Domestic Violence Act, and demanding Rs 45 lacs and Rs 15000 per month, my monthly income is Rs 8000 from Interest, I am unemployed, house is in my name, judge advised me not to sell in first hearing. My elder son lives separate in Delhi , in ICICI bank Rs 18 lacs pa , earlier he was helping, she left house on 20.10.2010 younger son is a student. Please advise sir thanks s p goel, Delhi 9810101999

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query