LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pil against university

(Querist) 24 June 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Sir/madam, I want to file PIL against Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur. I am a student of LLM. The Law department never take LLM classes. They put out back dated notices. The internal marks is given on partiality basis. The exams are not conducted regularly. How to I file a PIL ?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 June 2020
Take help of a lawyer for drafting the desired petition though you yourself can also file the same.
Shihab,Corporate Lawyer (Expert) 25 June 2020
All universities under UGC and the concerned State NOC , you had better to approach the state government and complaint file to UGC.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 June 2020
I agree and appreciate opinion and advise of expert Mr. Raj Kumar Makkad.
Collect all relevant documents and draft a good petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India as per Rajasthan High Court Rules, seeking guidance of some local prudent lawyer practicing in High Court Bench at Jodhpur.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 25 June 2020
Thanks Dr. Vashishtha ji for agreeing with my reply.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 25 June 2020
Lodge complaint with proofs to Bar council of India. Pray them to send inspection team to inquire into whether the requirements / standards / infrastructure / faculty are maintained to the required standard or not.

May lodge complaint to the university authorities and the UGC in this respect.

For PIL take help of some senior lawyer.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 26 June 2020
Alternative remedy is when available then Courts also direct to first avail those alternatives so better to go to concerned authorities.
P. Venu (Expert) 26 June 2020
Is this not the case with all the Law Colleges, barring a few honourable exceptions?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 June 2020
The matter should be taken with the concerned college / faculty, Bar Council of India, UGC, and University authorities before filing a PIL which is not recommended.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 26 June 2020
Unless author responds, there is no use to repeat our advices.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 June 2020
Author may respond in case of need, would be guided accordingly.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 26 June 2020
This is the only problem that author is not responding and we all are experts in increasing and streaching the thread even in his absence/response.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 June 2020
ज़बां है और बयां और उस का मतलब और
अजीब आज की दुनिया का व्याकरन देखा
गोपाल दास नीरज
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 26 June 2020
Putreshna. Viteshna se adhik khatrnak hai LOKESHNA-Acharya Mahapragya ji.
Divya Swami (Querist) 27 June 2020
Thank you all for your advice. I thought of approaching higher authorities initially but it is the university which dont conduct exams regularly. We students have to request repeatedly to examination branch of university to conduct our exams. I have collected all the back dated notices which the law faculty put out with regard to my session. So, whom should I make a complain to now - UGC or BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA.
Guest (Expert) 27 June 2020
Bar Council has got nothing to do with colleges and universities with regard to your issue mentioned... You should complain to the Top Authorities of your University..
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 June 2020
Approach University first. May send copies to other concerns.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now