LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phone with fake ID

(Querist) 23 July 2009 This query is : Resolved 
I am having a matrimonial dispute with my in-laws as I have been pushed in a false 498a case.
Now, From reliable sources I came to know that all the phones(land line & mobile) they are using, has been on fake IDs, means they are using those phones having fake IDs.
Please help me as to what judicial/non-judicial action(s) can be taken against them and how ?? so that they can be f***ed
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 24 July 2009
go to the neares police station and complaint .
you can also complaint to TRY.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 24 July 2009
Fake ID are being used to hide himslef not to be identiifed !

The Mobile Comapanies are under obligation to disclose the identity of the holder of the Mobile /Phone and that such infroamtion shall be provided by Mobile Company operators, to the Customer on demand , as of right of customer !
Vishal jain (Querist) 24 July 2009
Hello mr sarvesh.
Sir, kaya kisi Section me koi case register ho sakta hai ?
Manish Singh (Expert) 24 July 2009
instead of going to the police station, visit the service provider and lodge a complaint.
they will themselves take all the actions and it is a serious offence including several sections of IPC. they shall not be spared.
is it a government service provider?
it may attract Sec 420/468/471/417/34.
Somnath mukherjee (Expert) 24 July 2009
You file a case both in I.p.c and in indian telegraph act. please contact a lawyer or you may contact with me for the section later.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 24 July 2009
Dear Vijay,

Your matrimonial case is diferent and they using the phones under fake IDs are diferenat, both are not relevent from each other. If you filed a complaint against for their fake IDs they may be punished and they have to bear the some extent penalty. If you filed a complaint they have chance to regularised that phones their numbers through their genuine IDs. I think, it seems that you want to take a revange against them right?

Please contest in your matrimonial case with good evidence and prove yourself you are a incocent person and also prove that they filed false case against under section 498a.

sanjeev desai

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 24 July 2009
dear vijay,
collect all evidance and go to the police station with an application regarding to fir.
the case will be made u/s-420,419,467,468,471ipc and also teligraph act.
and if the police has not registered fir then go to the courtand file application u/s-156(3).
Vishal jain (Querist) 24 July 2009
Thankx & Regards for helping me

Thankyou very much for this great knowledge.
Vishal jain (Querist) 25 July 2009
please tell me how does indian telegraph act will apply ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :