LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somnath mukherjee's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 155

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Business law , family law law,constitutional law,criminal law

    My area of expertise
    Business law , family law law,constitutional law,criminal law

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

  • Shonee Kapoor says : Help Regarding 182IPC
    Dear Sir, I am a relatively new member at lawyersclubindia forum. I have been impressed by your knowledge and sharing on the forum. However, there is one particular question, on which I have not got satisfactory reply, hence bothering you over PM. I have been fighting a case u/s 498-A/ 406. I have also been charged with various other cases like 506 and assualt on multiple times after filing of 498-A case. The reason for the same is that I have refused their demand of Rs. 25 Lacs for settlement and am fighting 498-A case on merit. Recently I have been acquitted in one case of threatening, physical assault and attempt to snatch the child along with another case under Domestic Violence. I want the police to act under 182IPC for the wrong information given to them to file these other cases against me. However, the police is not acting on it. And on the top of it, they have lodged another complaint of threatening and physical assault. I have been given to understand that I can not lodge a private complaint under 182IPC as CrPC 195 bars it. Does that mean that I am remedyless against their false complaints, if police does not lodge a case against them. And if I am remedyless would I keep on fighting successive cases of 506 and 323? Is there no remedy against it. Your valued opinion would be very helpful. Regards, Shonee Kapoor

  • vinod bansal says : DV Act
    Sir My Bhabhi has filed a complaint against me,my mother and my elder brother under domestic violence Act.Husband of my bhabhi i.e. my brother had already expired,my bhabhi (Widow)has already given her only son in adoption via adoption deed to my elder brother & his wife,my bhabhi alongwith her husband were living in a rented house from just after one month of their marriage,my bhabhi has given us in writing that her all articles & istridhan is in her possesion nothing is in possesion of my inlaws.Now mainly she wants to get custody of her son to whom she has already given in adoption to my brother.House in which we are residing is in the name of my mother.She has admitted in her evidence that she is running a grossery shop at her parents home & is earning sufficient though she is claiming monentry as well as acomodation relief.PLz help me with citation.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799