Pension eligibility on resignation

Sir, I worked in Defense establishment for 12 years and compelled to resign due to my fathers illness. VRS provision was not there that time for who have not completed 20 years. Now I came to know that person who have completed 10 years is eligible for pension. I approached my department and PM's office and they rejected my case on a plea that I am not eligible as I resigned from service. Recently I read that such a case was passed by supreme court in favor of a person who have not completed 20 years but he was resigned. Please advise.
JAMES JOSEPH

Can you furnish the title of the said judgment and other particulars?

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters for appreciation of facts, guidance and proceedings.

James Joseph (Querist)

sir, I cant afford the expenses . My friends advised me that there are lawyers who are fight for the genuine cases if I am willing to pay certain percentage of the benefits when the case finalized.I am running 71 and fighting for my daily bread. Please help.
JAMES

James Joseph (Querist)

Sir, Sir, I dont know about the title of the judgement, it was published in Hindustan Times. The heading was given as "Resignation No ground for denial of pension".
JAMES

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Meet the Free Legal Aid Forums available in the concerned Courts and they would certainly help you and do the needful. please

If you could mention the Court your Status of Senior Citizen by filing an additional Petition and mentioning the same your Case would be completed on Priority Please

Yes, it appears that there are judgments as mentioned. You need to approach Central Administrative Tribunal or the Armed Forces Tribunal depending upon you were a civilian employee or otherwise. if you are residing at Kerala (as your name suggests) the respective Bench at Ernakulam is having the jurisdiction.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x