LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pay protection

(Querist) 02 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I have technical resign from railway (central government)
Join raj state govt
Whether i get pay protection????
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 December 2023
No. There is no pay protection in your case. Any State Government employee enters into Central Government Service, then there are instructions from DoPT for pay regulations, in your case, it is better to go through the Service Rules of the respective State Government since these vary from one to another.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 03 December 2023
if there is technical resignation you may have applied through proper channel. If that is the case you are entitled to pay protection.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 05 December 2023
If you were selected on a higher pay scale than your presently serving scale, your pay is protected.
No Government department deny for technical resignation to their employees for getting selected in central or state government, if they have obtained permission for technical resignation.
Aditya (Querist) 05 December 2023
Sir ,
I resigned from railway through proper channel
And selected in Rajasthan state govt services on higher pay scale.
I have technical resign and noc from last dept.
Whether i get pay protection???
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 December 2023
Yes. You can get pay protection.
Aditya (Querist) 05 December 2023
Could you help me???
Plz sir
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 28 December 2023
have you represented to the department.
have you been denied pay protection in writing.
Aditya (Querist) 28 December 2023
No sir,
They don't give me in writing

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now