Pay protection

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 August 2020

want to know am I eligible for pay protection if I switch from a rajasthan govt job A(PB 3 GP 6600 Deptt X)
to rajasthan govt job B (PB 2 GP 4200 Deptt Y)

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 August 2020

If you go on transfer, pay protection is available. Otherwise, if it is direct recruitment, service continuity could be available

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 August 2020

When department X has pay scale in PB 3 at a grade of Rs. 6600/- why do you intend to switch over to department Y in PB 2 at a grade pay of Rs. 4200/- (both deptts in Rajasthan) at a lower pay scale and pay grade and even then you want pay protection?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 August 2020

Unconvincing hypothetical facts, prima facie it is a question paper.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
13 August 2020

Terms and conditions of recruitment need to be referred.

P. Venu (Expert)
13 August 2020

In accordance with the norms that prevailed in respect of Central prior to revision of pay scales subsequent to implementation of the recommendations 7th Pay Commission. band pay would have been protected, but not the grade pay. Such protection would be applicable in a case of technical resignation, not otherwise.

Please verify whether the same norms are applicable by the Government of Rajasthan. Moreover, it is also a moot question whether the system of grade pay is still in vogue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x