Patta -reg.

This query is : Resolved 

16 January 2019

I have an ancestral property of Grama natham (vacant site) in Tamil Nadu. From the year 1926 onwards we have the linked docs to prove the title. But the property is recorded as a vacant site in village revenue records. around the year 2005 few strangers have encroached the property by laying huts. I have approached the court filed suit for title and judgement was in my favour and evicted the encroachers.I am not in a position to build any hut or construction over there. hence I possess the Judgement and documents from 1926 I want to approach High Court to direct the tahsildar to issue patta for the same.
Kindly guide me the procedure and give me few direction precedences of this nature to obtain patta for vacant natham property based on title judgement, please.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
16 January 2019

You put an application to the District Collector enclosing the documents you have and copy of judgement for mutation of the property in your name by RP. After receipt of reply and if it is not in your favour, then approach High Court by consulting an able Advocate.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
17 January 2019

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, proceed as per his / her guidance/ advise, without seeking second opinion, including on this platform although it is available FREE OF COST.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x