Partnership registration in muaffarnagar

This query is : Resolved 

12 March 2018

Dear Sirs,

i want to register a partnership at jansath in muzaffarngar (U.P) so please advice me how to do this and where should i submit the application ?

I shall be obliged to all of you.

Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kumar Khatree

Vijay Raj MahajanOnline (Expert)
13 March 2018

Registration of firm or partnership done at the office of Registrar of Firms, Society & Chits of the State where the partnership firm has been formed and supposed to be working.
The information about your State can be obtained from the official website of Government of UP.

Vijay Raj MahajanOnline (Expert)
13 March 2018

Registrar of Firms, Society and Chits office for UP, is in Lucknow must check website for details.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)
13 March 2018

Check the website of Registrar of Society, firms and chits for forming a partnersh9p Firm and procedure etc.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
13 March 2018

Your registrar sits at Meeruth city

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x