LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partition bw family

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 July 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Hi sir good morning my name is Santhosh u need a legal help
My grand father had 5 children’s 1 men 4 woman. My grandfather passed away in the year 1997.I am son of deceased daughters
My grandfather son has transferred all the property around 5 acres after my grandfathers death without informing no one with the signature of my grandmother through registered gift deed in the year 2020 any daughter s have filed a suit in the year 2022 and now suit is at evidence stage now he has given registered sale deed to court that property has been sold by my grand father and his brother jointly in the year 1964 to my grand mothers father there is no mutation entry but till now possession held by my grandfather and his brother and now he also submitted a will which is unregistered please suggest me is this sale deed valid and titles can be passed through unregistered will sir
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 July 2024
Without perusing the proeprty related documents and the case related papers, any opinion rendered here will be a a misguidance, hence you may better consult your own advocate ion all such further issues.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 July 2024
Your grandfather and his brother sold jointly in the year, then how does his son (your grandfather's son) with his mother register the Gift deed?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now