LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parking Place

(Querist) 16 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I stay in the co-operative housing socity in Mumbai. Society is registered one but
conveyance of the land is not transferred by the builder to the society. The builder has also allotted parking places to the members and charged for the same.

How to force the builder for trasfer of convenace in the name of society?

Can builder allot open parking places and collect money?

I have not been allotted open parking place by the builder though I have car. Can I demand open parking space from the Managing Commettee?

Please advise
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 16 December 2010
It is better to file a consumer complaint against the builder and to file a civil suit before Co-operative court seeking the desired reliefs.
s.subramanian (Expert) 17 December 2010
AMAR RANU (Expert) 17 December 2010
Before conveyance aspect is answered,please let us know whether your society situates on govt. land or private society?
Secondly,builder has no right to allot parking spaces whether open or stilt.This is the sole prerogative of the registered society whether conveyed or not.
Amar Ranu
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 18 December 2010

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query