Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ownership of Plot

(Querist) 08 April 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Experts,
I am residing in Maharashtra.I have purchased one 135 Sq.Mtr.plot by a registered housing society in the year of 2008 and paying Municipalty Tax,my name also mutated in property card.One person succeeded in deleting my name on the property card by filing appeal.That person claiming that society has alloted him this plot and possess allotment letter.When I purchased said plot at that time name of vendee has effected on property card and after sale deed my name has mutated.The name of the person who claiming ownership of the plot did not seem on the P.R.Card.Now I am in too much trouble because my name has been deleted from the P.R.Card. Please give me advice which legal remedy should I avail?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 April 2010
Immediately rush to the civil court and obtain stay order against your forceful dispossession and declaring the action of deletion of your name as null and void.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 08 April 2010
file a civil suit as advised by Mr. Makkad and simultaneously make a representation to the registration authorities as well.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query