Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Online fraud

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I received Rs.10,000 on my account from an unknown person then I reverted it back to that person on another account at his request on call, later my account was freezed by the bank through a letter by the cyber cell under sections 91 and 102 of CrPC.
how can I unfreeze my bank account and what else can I do now please do help me.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 22 January 2023
Given facts (unless you have more facts to state) indicate that you have participated in online fraud on request of person (whom you call unknown) . But who will believe that the person was unknown to you.

Given facts (unless you have more facts to state) do indicate that probably some ill gotten money was parked in your account and has been sent to actual deceiver by you.

Given facts (unless you have more facts to state) indicate that it is justified for the police to (i) freeeze account ; and (ii) to arrest you (when they find convenient and proper); (iii) seek your remand from court till you are able to lead the police to that persons who sent you money/who told you to transfer money/whom you sent money.

Ask investigating agency as to whom you should pay back Rs 10000/- again so that your account could be released.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 January 2023
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 January 2023
Anonymous you have to keep it blank though Sri Sudhir Kumar sir advised you.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 January 2023
please tell me in simple language
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 January 2023
Consult a local lawyer for further guidance.
P. Venu (Expert) 25 January 2023
Facts posted are insufficient to suggest any meaningful opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query