Nri wants to peruse consumer case in india

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
10 September 2019

respected Members,
greetings of the day!!
it is stated that one person who is NRI from the year of 1986 from India but citizen of India.
Now the time a dispute has been occurred between him and Indian bank there his fixed deposits were lying. Now he wants to file a court case / in consumer court in Haryana.
but he is unable to come India for this so how it is possible to file court case in consumer court , please suggest me .
thanking you
abhijeet Soni

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
11 September 2019

let him give valatanama to a lawyer in India

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
11 September 2019

Nri appoint a POA in India who can file petition on his behalf in. Consumer court in India.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
11 September 2019

It is possible to file Case against the bank with Consumer COurt or Civil suit from his place with his signature and his affidavit.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
11 September 2019

He can sign complaint ( no affidavit generally needed in consumer court) and send to his lawyer in India.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x