Nomination residential flat

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 January 2020

Myself and my wife are joint owner in flat at Kamothe Raigad District Navi Mumbai

If none of us has filed nomination , in that case society can transfer flat to my wife name in case of my death ?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
26 January 2020

This is your repeated query. Kindly confine to old one.

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)
26 January 2020

Either you make a WIll or she need to submit Legal Heir certificate to get the flat transfer in her name, if you don't submit nomination form.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
27 January 2020

If you are not satisfied with obligation of experts (FREE OF COST) it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.
Repetition of same story is absurd and ridiculous.

Sb Karma (Expert)
27 January 2020

Don't worry
make a will and no need to transfer,,,because she is already joint owner and after your death she will full term owner.

So just chill don't worry enjoy your life!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x