Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Noc stopped by huda

This query is : Resolved 

18 May 2021

My mother transfered plot in my name but Huda is not giving NOC due to Kota Plot. Please let me know the procedure to get the NOC.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
18 May 2021

with out reason no one stop to give NOC. So show all relevant papers of the property to local lawyer and get clarity

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
18 May 2021

To me, How did your mother transfer the plot to you? Is by way of? If your mother register a Gift dee/transfer deed in your favour, then transfer shall be permitted on payment of Rs. 5000/- as administrative charges and on production of a certified copy of Sale Deed.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
19 May 2021

It seems that there being restrictions/ban on transfer of plots alloted in quota scheme so better consult to local lawyer who after going through allotment letter and other relevant papers will guide you .

P. Venu Online (Expert)
19 May 2021

"........due to Kota Plot"! What is Kota Plot?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
19 May 2021

Since the conditions of allotment of plot under HUDA under quota may not permit your mother to transfer the plot allotted to her, you cannot agitate over the decision of the authorities concerned.
Hence you may first go through the conditions imposed in the allotment letter and if you find that the authorities are erring in not granting NOC for this category of allotment, you may consult an advocate and contemplate legal action for getting desired relief, or else you may have to go by the law/governing rule in this regard.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x