Noc stopped by huda

My mother transfered plot in my name but Huda is not giving NOC due to Kota Plot. Please let me know the procedure to get the NOC.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

with out reason no one stop to give NOC. So show all relevant papers of the property to local lawyer and get clarity

To me, How did your mother transfer the plot to you? Is by way of? If your mother register a Gift dee/transfer deed in your favour, then transfer shall be permitted on payment of Rs. 5000/- as administrative charges and on production of a certified copy of Sale Deed.

It seems that there being restrictions/ban on transfer of plots alloted in quota scheme so better consult to local lawyer who after going through allotment letter and other relevant papers will guide you .

"........due to Kota Plot"! What is Kota Plot?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

Since the conditions of allotment of plot under HUDA under quota may not permit your mother to transfer the plot allotted to her, you cannot agitate over the decision of the authorities concerned.
Hence you may first go through the conditions imposed in the allotment letter and if you find that the authorities are erring in not granting NOC for this category of allotment, you may consult an advocate and contemplate legal action for getting desired relief, or else you may have to go by the law/governing rule in this regard.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x