Upgrad LLM

Need help to sell disputed property in bangalore

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 August 2011

Dear Sir, One of our clients has an excellent property in Bangalore in prime locality. This was in dispute earlier and as per the current situation, it may be understood that the dispute is solved. One has to get it processed through the honorable court and based on the decree, can get it registered in their buyer name. Inline with this, I am posting this to take the help to get this Property sold to some one you know. I can provide the gist of the case if you are interested. Thanks.

Shastri J.K. (Expert)
15 August 2011

At first U provide the gist of the case.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 August 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the quick response.

The Gist of the Case is as below:

1. Original Sale Deed was executed on 28-08-85.
2. A Bangalore based private Limited company had taken Mortgage Loan from a Non Banking Finance corporation (NBFC) in 1994. One of the Directors had pledged his personal property for this mortgage loan.
3. NBFC filed a case in Bangalore in 1995 and has prayed the H’nble court to get the Principle as well as Interest by selling this property. The matter is pending in the court since then till date. All the original documents of the property were submitted by the NBFC to the H’nble court in 1995 & are there in the court till date.
4. Meanwhile, Fraudulently, this property was sold by Person “A” to Person “B” in 2004 creating a False GPA and case has been filed by owner of the property in 2005. Case mentioned in point # 3 was also informed as part of second case to the H’nble court.
5. Steps taken by the Original owner of the above said property: Letters are written to both Thahsildar and Sub-registrar in 2005 informing them the illegal Transaction happened on this property.
6. Lawyer notice was also served to “A” & “B” in 2006. Public notification was also given through Public daily news Paper.
7. Subsequently, Party B sold this property to Party “C” & second sale deed happened in 2006.
8. Party C Sold this property to Party “D” & Third Sale deed happened in 2007.
9. All A, B, C & D are impleded in the suit – Case #2. The Party D is no more now.
10. In first case, Defendant (owner of this property) will get time satisfy the Decreetal amount as per 084r2CPC.
11. RTC from 1985 till 2005 are in the name of the Client (Owner). From 2006 onwards, the RTCs are in the respective buyer’s names.

Please do let me know if you need more details. Thanks in advance.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
15 August 2011

As your query is not for asking any legal question rather for searching prospective buyer for the property in question so I suggest you to go to sites wherein deals of properties are made. Your posting is in wrong place.

girish shringi (Expert)
17 August 2011

Better put it at magicbricks.com or 99acres.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x